Market Your Business
The High-Impact, Cost-Effective Way to Promote Your Business
The Chamber offers an extensive range of marketing and advertising opportunities that are targeted, effective and affordable.
These opportunities will make it possible for you to:
• Market to Hancock Chamber members looking to do business with each other.
• Strengthen your company’s brand awareness and improve visibility.
• Promote your company’s products and services.
• Expand your network to reach thousands of potential new customers.
Contribute to the community while increasing your company’s visibility by partnering with a Hancock Chamber event.
Below find your guide to high-impact, cost-effective ways to promoting your business through Chamber networking events & online marketing campaigns.
Only Hancock Chamber members in good standing may advertise or partner with an event. Advance reservations with payment are required. All ads must be submitted in digital or camera ready format. Event dates are subject to change. All advertising content and frequencies are subject to the approval of the Hancock Chamber of Commerce.
INVESTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS CUSTOM DESIGNED MARKETING SERVICES
Work with the Chamber staff to custom design an annual marketing package beyond your investment privileges to grow your business.
- Add more listings to the online business directory for just $50 annually per listing
- Pin your business to the top of the on line directory for $100 annually
- Put your logo on the weekly Chamber checklist with a website link and hit 1,500 inboxes weekly for $100 / issue (six month minimum)
- Send an email blast to 1,500 inboxes for $200 per blast
- Get the Chamber to do a profile on your business or CEO for only $300 and blast to 1,500 in-boxes with social media promotion
- Advertise on Chamber managed websites for only $200 – $300 per month (hancockchamber.org; hancockmsmyhome.com; gulfcoastscenicbyways.com)
- Sponsor one or all of the quarterly meetings of the Women’s Leadership Roundtable or Young Professionals
- Sponsor a Power Hour Lunch Break, Coffee Call or Best Practices Seminar ($200 per session)
- Be a sponsor of the Chamber Annual Major Events: Annual Meeting, Awards Gala, Swing for the Cause Golf Classic, State of the County and Parade of Homes Tour
- Host an After Hours or Open House and let the Chamber blast your message out to 1,500 in-boxes and social media for $350